Funding for in-house studies has been provided by donors who share our vision to document the benefits of natural therapies.
Below is a list of the in-house studies performed at Tahoma Clinic by physician researchers under the direction of Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, Chief Medical Investigator.
- Niacinamide as an effective natural treatment for osteoarthritis
- Vitamin B12 as an effective natural treatment for bursitis
- The steroid Aldosterone’s effectiveness for hearing loss
- Berberine’s effectiveness at improving insulin resistance in recently diagnosed Type II diabetics
- Nutritional supplement Warmi for the symptoms of menopause
- Gallium Nitrate for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain